He studied at the Radboud University in Nijmegen, Netherlands and he got a mastersâ degree in planned social change (Social Pedagogics).
During his career he has had several management- and consultancy jobs.
Rob is managing consultant of Dale Consulting. He leads projects for his customers and leads teams that execute projects.
- The ability to be a partner for entrepreneurs, CEOâs and managers.
- Rob has a deep understanding of the Belgian and the Dutch (business) culture.
- Rob has experience in working in different cultures and continents.
- An unconditional engagement with the objectives and the strategy of his customers.
- A natural drive to serve others.
- The ability to take a bridging role between the company and the individual or team.
- Maintaining an open relationship with both the top management, the customer and employees on lower levels in the company.
- A supportive and at the same time critical approach.
- Empathy and the ability to understand both the individualsâ personality and needs and the organizational context and requirements.
- Pragmatic in working on realistic goals.
- Result oriented.
Rob takes the role of coach, trainer, advisor and counselor for entrepreneurs, leaders, professionals and teams.
Based on his broad experience and deep knowledge, Rob knows what works and doesnât work in developing organizations, leadership, professionals and teams. He knows what is needed to make development interventions successful.
Rob is a well-experienced development-consultant with both feet in practice of international business.