Dale Consulting always starts from the needs and demands of companies.
We take into account the companyâ€™s strategy and culture and the stage of development of the company.
If you click on one of the keywords right, youâ€™ll see some situations for which Dale Consulting was hired.
- As CEO or top manager you often have a lonesome position. You feel the need to have a reliable, discrete and professional sounding board to address new challenges and keep your focus.
- Your company is growing fast by acquisition and the start-up of new plants. The local management must integrate in the corporate culture on short term.
- Because of a changing strategy your managers have to lead the change within their units. They ask for support in the implementation, leading the change process and creating a leading coalition.
- A Belgian manager struggles with connecting to one of the Dutch teams. Itâ€™s difficult for him to overcome the cultural barrier.
- You are convinced that you as human resources manager can have a bigger added value to the companyâ€™s result. You are looking for ways to acquire a stronger position and proof your professional added value.
- You want employees on lower levels to be more accountable for their results. This requires another style of leadership focused on empowerment.
- A year ago an important organizational change took place. The managers followed a training to lead their teams effectively. Now itâ€™s time to give them more insight in how their leadership is perceived by others. You decide to execute a 360Â° feedback survey as a start for further development.
- You have a vacancy for an important position in your company. You wish to assess some external and internal candidates on a set of crucial competencies. For your internal candidates you wish to have an additional assessment of their potential.
- You identified a group of young potentials. You wish to give them a chance to accelerate their development and prepare them to take a leading role in your company.
- One of your employees is underperforming. You offer him coaching to improve his performance on short term.
- Two top specialists have regularly conflicts in working together. You wish to support them to find a way to work together more constructively.
- The composition of your management team has recently changed. Communication and decision-making stagnates and the team lacks unity. You wish to support the building of one strong team.
- The pressure is very high on a project team to realize a crucial strategic project. You wish the team to be up-and-running on short term.
- Some teams fail to perform according to the expectations. The team leaders and their teams need to be supported in improving performance and their way of working together.
- There have been many changes in your company lately. Structures have been adjusted and performance requirements have been changed. People complain. You wish to support the teams to cope with the new requirements.
- Customer orientation is crucial for further growth of your company. A customer support team must improve the ability to understand the customer needs and anticipate to them.