FIRO-BÂ® The groundwork for building effective and succesful working relationships
We offer you the opportunity to use the powerful assessment tool FIRO-BÂ® Â till May 1st, 2016.
The FIRO-BÂ® Â (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientations Behavior) instrument helps to repair broken relationships and takes good, functional relationships to a higher level.
It is the key that unlocks the potential in workplace interactions.
FIROâ€™s accessible and universally applicable framework reveals how individuals can shape and adapt their individual behaviors, influence others effectively and build trust among colleagues.
It is an excellent resource for coaching individuals and teams about the underlying drivers behind their interactions with others.
FIRO-BÂ®: managing relationships in the workplace
Relationships are important. They are an inevitable part of life, and yet can be a potential source of tension in organizations. In the workplace, performance, delivery and efficiency are required, often from a team of mere acquaintances. To achieve high performance, teams need to operate on trust and a solid foundation of good working relationships.
The FIRO-BÂ® instrument targets this need, identifying the drivers underlying the behaviors that shape relationships for individuals and teams within an organization.
FIRO-BÂ® â€“ key features
- Adds a new completentary perspective to any individual or group development experience.
- Increases the individualâ€™s effectiveness in relationships.
- Presents a proven framework to propel teams and organizations to high performance.
Our introductory offer for one person per company:
- One FIRO-BÂ® assessment.
- A personal interpretive report.
- A personal coaching of one hour to discuss the outcomes and determine areas for development.
Price: â‚¬ 225
Are you interested in our offer? Call us or send us an e-mail:
0032 3 485 62 18
20 uary 2016 by Rob Driessen
Do you know Ernest Shackleton, one of the greatest leaders ever?
Look how he lead his men under the most severe circumstances and how he gave perspective and hope to them on moments everyone thought they were all disappeared.
Shackleton is a source of inspiration for many leaders.
- Shackleton part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55nyP07Ai8
- Shackleton part 2:Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhuVDH9s-H0
- Shackleton part 3:Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDnGENgiF9k
20 June 2014 by Rob Driessen